Thursday, July 12, 2007

Free Stuff! (updated 7/20)

I have some stuff I want to 'unload' and I wanted you gals to have the first shot at it. Call me or email me if you are interested. Whatever hasn't been claimed by July 20th will be listed on Freecycle. (7/20 update: the items have been listed on freecycle. If you still want something, let me know and I'll give you priority if it hasn't already been taken.)

2 brown recliners
2 burgundy six-shelf bookcases
1 wood Ikea step stool
1 plastic Ikea bar stool
1 large dresser with 6+ drawers

Click the links to see pictures. (Please excuse my messy house. I'm packing after all!)

I might have some more stuff to add, so check back later.

Thanks!
Alberta

PS We also have a propane grill and a small boys bike we are selling, if anyone is interested.

No comments: