Friday, July 20, 2007

Need A Haircut?

If any of you are looking to get your hair cut, I highly recommend Rachel Waite in our ward. She washes, cuts, and styles your hair for $30--which is a steal here in Orange County. Her schedule is flexible and she cuts it at her home (she lives with her in-laws, Bill and Donna Waite). She is very experienced and SO nice. She cut my hair this week and I love it (it's nothing drastic, but I think she did a great job). Her phone number is (949) 721-9222. She also does highlights for $60.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Hear, hear! I love Rachel and she is fabulous and experienced.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! That is great information.

Cames said...

Rachel is really great! She was our favorite hair stylist at BYU-Hawaii when she worked at the center. Good luck Rachel!